VerticalApps is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our growing team! You will be a critical Agile project team member with opportunities to learn and advance your career. The Business Analyst will work directly with customers to identify process improvement candidates and implement streamlined processes.
The ideal candidate will engage in every phase of the lifecycle including existing process definition, streamlined process design, gap analysis, and implementation. This role will leverage practical business process re-engineering skills to address evolving customer goals and objectives. You will also have opportunities to actively support the delivery of intelligent automated solutions and software to achieve desired outcomes.
- Analyze existing business processes and propose improvements to streamline mission critical processes.
- Collaborate with Agile project team members and customers to identify, gather, document, and prioritize requirements.
- Implement streamlined processes to improve customer outcomes.
- Prepare and review project deliverables as assigned.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and champion the use of Agile principles and practices to build a culture of trust, continuous improvement, and delivery within the team.
- Ensure compliance with customer and VerticalApps policies & procedures, safety, state, and federal laws, regulations, and
- US citizen
- Reside in the Washington DC metro area
- Able to meet federal contract requirements including suitability or security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience business process analysis and improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Prior federal contracting experience
- Process automation experience
- Agile delivery experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and Agile team members
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High-level of flexibility, creativity, and innovation
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in parallel